- 工程三館 445
- 03-5712121 # 56634
1. Director, Institute of Multimedia Engineering, and Professor, Department of Computer Science, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan. 2007-present
2. Professor, Department of Computer Science, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan. 1992-present
3. Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan. 1981-1992
4. Engineer, Institute for International Industry, 1981-1983
5. Associate Researcher, Electronics Industry Research Laboratories, 1979-1985
- 工程三館 120
- 03-5712121 # 54744
1.An Automatic System for Plant and Lepidoptera ,( 2011~2013)（國科會）
2.Online Handwritten Recognition Systems of UML and Music Score (2009~2011)（國科會）
3.Establishing a shoeprint image searching and matching system by global and local image features (2009~2010)（國科會）
4.A Study on Sprite Generation without Segmentation Masks and Fast Multiple Sprite Generation (2008~2009)（國科會）
5.A Study of Fast Algorithms for Intra Mode Prediction and Motion Estimation Based on Video Compression Standard H.264/AVC (2007~2008)（國科會）
1. I. S. Kuo and L. H. Chen, 2009, "A Fast Multisprite Generator with Near-Optimum Coding Bit-Rate," International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 331-353.
2. M. Q. Jing and L. H. Chen, 2009, "Novel Face Detection Method under Various Environments," Optical Engineering, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 067202.
3. M. Q. Jing and L. H. Chen, 2010, "A Novel Method for Horizontal Eye Line Detection under Various Environments," International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 24, Issue 3, pp. 475-498.
4. H. L. Lee, C. F. Lee and L. H. Chen ,2010. A perfect maze based steganographic method. The Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 83, No. 12, pp. 2528-2535.
5. C. H. Yu, H. L. Lee, and L. H. Chen, 2011, "An efficient algorithm for solving nonograms," Applied Intelligence, Vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 18-31..
6. T .H. Hsu, C. H. Lee, and L. H. Chen, 2011, “An Interactive Flower Image Recognition System”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Volume 53, Number 1, pp. 53-73.
7. C. H. Lee, P.Y. Lin, L.H. Chen, and W. K. Wang, 2012, “Image enhancement approach using the just-noticeable-difference model of the human visual system," J. Electron. Imaging. 21(3), 033007.
8. C. H. Lee, L.H. Chen, and W. K. Wang, 2012, “Image contrast enhancement using classified virtual exposure image fusion,, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Volume:58 , Issue: 4, pp. 1253 – 1261.
9. C. M. Chen, L H. Chen, 2012, “A novel approach for semantic event extraction from sports webcast text,” Multimedia Tools and Applications, Volume 53, Number 1, pp. 53-73