- 工程三館 441
- 03-5712121 # 31364
1.Director of Alumni Organization of Computer Science Department at National Tsing Hua University (2011 ~ )
2.Independent Director of Board of Directors, AMICCOM (03/2012 ~ )
3.Compensation Committee Member, AMICCOM (03/2012~ )
4.Professor, Department of Computer and Information Science, NCTU (08/2013 ~)
- 電子資訊大樓 711
- 03-5712121 # 59279
1.平行運算電子設計自動化技術研究－子計畫三：在圖形處理單元平上針對繞線演算法的平行化最佳化研究(2010/4 ~ 2013/7) ，國科會
1. Yen-Hung Lin, Shu-Hsin Chang, Yih-Lang Li, “Critical-Trunk-based Obstacle-Avoiding Rectilinear Steiner Tree Routings and Buffer Insertion for Delay and Slack Optimization,” accepted by IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD).
2. Ke-Ren Dai, Wen-Hao Liu and Yih-Lang Li, " NCTU-GR: Efficient Simulated Evolution Based Rerouting and Congestion-Relaxed Layer Assignment on 3-D Global Routing," to appear in IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems (TVLSI), 2011.
3. Yih-Lang Li, Yu-Ning Chang, and Wen-Nai Cheng, “A Gridless Routing System with Non-Slicing Floorplanning-Based Crosstalk Reduction on Gridless Track Assignment,” Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems (TODAES), Vol 16, No. 2, Article 19 (1-25), March 2011.
4. Ying-Zhih Chuang, De-Shiun Fu and Yih-Lang Li, “Enhanced Edge-Based Device Migration under Topology Constraints,” International Journal of Electrical Engineering (IJEE), Vol. 16, No. 6, pp. 493–502, Dec. 2009.
5. Peng-Yang Hung, Ying-Shu Lou and Yih-Lang Li, “Minimum Shield Insertion on Full-Chip RLC Crosstalk Budgeting Routing,” IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, Vol.E92-A, No.3, pp.880-889, Mar. 2009.
6. Yiming Li, Yih-Lang Li, and Shao-Ming Yu, “Design Optimization of a Current Mirror Amplifier Integrated Circuit Using a Computational Statistics Technique,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, Vol. 79, Issue 4, 15, pp. 1165-1177, Dec. 2008. (SCI)
7. Yiming Li, Shao-Ming Yu and Yih-Lang Li, “Electronic Design Automation Using a Unified Optimization Framework,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, Vol. 79, Issue 4, 15, pp. 1137-1152, Dec. 2008. (SCI)
8. Yiming Li, Shao-Ming Yu and Yih-Lang Li, “Parallel Solution of Large-Scale Eigenvalue Problem for Master Equation in Protein Folding Dynamics,” Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, Vol. 68, Issue 5, pp. 678-685, 2008. (SCI)
9. Yih-Lang Li, Xin-Yu Chen, and Zhi-Da Lin, “NEMO: A New Implicit Connection Graph-based Gridless Router with Multi-layer Planes and Pseudo-tile Propagation”, IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, Vol. 26, No. 4, pp. 705–718, Apr. 2007. (SCI, by NSC 94-2220-E-009-043,NSC 95-2220-E-009-019, and NSC 95-2220-E-009-026) (citation # = 7)
10. Yih-Lang Li, Jin-Yih Li and Wen-Bin Chen, “An Efficient Tile-Based ECO Router Using Routing Graph Reduction and Enhanced Global Routing Flow,” IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 345-358, Feb., 2007. (SCI, by NSC 92-2220-E-009-031, NSC 93-2220-E-009-021, and NSC 94-2220-E-009-021) (citation # = 17)