Call for journal articles International Journal of Digital Enterprise Technology, Inderscience Publishers
International Journal of Digital Enterprise Technology
IJDET provides an authoritative source of reference and international forum for people who want to find and understand information about digital enterprise technology. It covers the areas of enterprise theory, methods, technologies, and corresponding information and knowledge management issues. It aims to highlight integrated solutions related to both manufacturing and service enterprises, particularly in order to solve the new challenges brought about through digital technology in these areas. Contributions that deal with both academic research and industrial practices are included.
Topics covered include, but not limited:
· Mathematical models, computing methods
· Collaboration, competition, mobility
· Infrastructure, organisational/structural issues
· Models/simulation/industrial case verifications
· Standards/specifications, customer requirements, recycling
· Digitalisation in product design/manufacturing/measuring
· Product life-cycle services/maintenance, value chain issues
· Product service systems, decision-making systems
· Knowledge management
· Workflow/project/supply chain/quality management
· CAD/CAE/CAM/PLM, etc, digital hardware, e-technologies
· Service/manufacturing-oriented digital enterprises, integration
· Enterprise networks/dynamics/clusters, extended/virtual organisations
· Globalisation, mobility
· Case studies
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
· Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
· Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
· Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
· All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
· All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
· There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Editor in Chief
Selamat, Ali, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia (aselamat @ieee.org)
Editorial Board Members
Budiarto, Rahmat, Al Baha University, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Fujita, Hamido, Iwate Prefecture University, Japan
Hsieh, Pei-Hsuan, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan, Taiwan
Ibrahim, Roliana, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
Ibrahim, Zuwairie, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia
Krejcar, Ondrej, Univerzita Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
Lim, Kok Cheng, Universiti Tenaga Nasional Malaysia, Malaysia
Nguyen, Ngoc Thanh, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland
Omatu, Sigeru, Osaka Institute of Technology, Japan
Penhaker, Marek, Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
Viedma, Enrique Herrera, University of Granada, Spain
Subscription Enquiries and Orders
World Trade Centre Building II
29, route de Pre-Bois
Case Postale 856
CH-1215 Genèva 15
Fax: +41 22 9295600
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here