- 工程三館 624
- 03-5712121 # 31876
1. Professor, Dept. of Computer Science, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
2. Director, Taiwan Information Security Center at NCTU
3. Adviser, National Security Council, Taiwan
4. Editor-in-Chief, IEEE Reliability Society Newsletter
5. Chairman, Dept. of Computer Science & Information Eng., National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- 工程三館 622
- 03-5712121 # 54750
1. Please refer to personal webpage
1. C.W. Wang, Shiuhpyng Shieh,” SWIFT: Decoupling System-Wide Information Flow Tracking for Malware Analysis,” in revision, IEEE Transactions on Reliability.
2. C.W. Wang, Shiuhpyng Shieh,”Detecting Privacy-Theft Android Apps with pTracker,” submitted to IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security.
3. LY, Yeh, Y.L. Huang, S.P. Shieh, Anthony Joseph, “A Batch Authenticated and Key Agreement Framework for P2P-based Online Social Networks,” accepted for publication, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology.
4. Yu-Lung Huang, Chiya Shen, Shiuhpyng Shieh, "S-AKA: A Provable and Secure Authentication Key Agreement Protocol for UMTS Networks," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Volume 60,Issue 9, Nov. 2011, PP. 4509 – 4519.
5. Vic Hsu, C.W. Wang, Shiuhpyng Shieh, “Reliability and Security of Large Scale Data Storage in Cloud Computing,” IEEE Reliability Society ATR, 2010.
6. Pokai Chen, Shiuhpyng Shieh, “Security for Future Internet Architecture - Motivation from DNSSEC,” IEEE Reliability Society ATR, 2010.
7. Minghao Yang, Shiuhpyng Shieh, “Tracing Anonymous Mobile Attackers in Wireless Network,”Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications, Volume 4, Number 4, pp. 161 ~ 173, July 2010
8. Shih-I Huang, Shiuhpyng Shieh, “Secure Encrypted-Data Aggregation for Wireless Sensor Networks,” ACM Journal of Wireless Networks, Volume 16 Issue 4, pp. 915-927, May 2010
9. Chi-Wei Wang, Shiuhpyng Shieh, “The Evolution of Fine-Grain Malware Behavior Analysis -From Static to Dynamic,” IEEE Reliability Society ATR, 2010.
10. Shih-I Huang, Shiuhpyng Shieh, “Authentication and secret search mechanisms for RFID-aware wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Security and Networks, Volume 5, Number1 ,PP15 – 25, 2010