1. Tyne Liang and Jyun-Hua Cheng, Resolving Abstract Definite Anaphora in Chinese Texts, International Journal of Computational Linguistics and Chinese Language Processing (in press)
2. Che-Ching Yang, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Anthony Y. H. Liao, and Tyne Liang. Situated Poetry Learning Using Multimedia Resource Sharing Approach.Educational Technology & Society. (in press)
3. W. C. Shih, S. S. Tseng, C. C. Yang, Tyne Liang, 2012, A Folksonomy-based Guidance Mechanism for Context-aware Ubiquitous Learning: a Case Study of Chinese Scenic Poetry Appreciation Activities. Educational Technology & Society, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 90–101.
4. W. C. Shih, S. S. Tseng, C. C. Yang, Tyne Liang, 2011, Time-Quality Tradeoff of Waiting Strategies for Tutors to Retrieve Relevant Teaching Methods. Educational Technology & Society, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 207-221.
5. Tzu-Liang Kueng, Cheng-Kuan Lin, Tyne Liang, Jimmy J.M. Tan, Lih-Hsing Hsu, 2011, Fault-free mutually independent Hamiltonian cycles of faulty star graphs, International Journal of Computer Mathematics, Vol. 88, Issue 4, March 2011, pp. 731-746.